Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Time for a Break

Do not be anxious for any reason, rather in everything through prayer and petition, always with thanksgiving, keep your heart open to God. And the wonderful peace of God, that is beyond understanding, will be the guard for your heart and your thoughts, in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7 my rendition)
Sometimes life just comes at you a few days before you were ready for it. It seems that has happened to us. I knew we were going to take a trip in a few days but apparently, it is going to be sooner. At any rate this series of devotions is going to have to take a break before I can finish the last few days.

We will be gone for 2 or 3 weeks and then hopefully I will be able to finish. I hope this has been encouraging for some. It has been very profitable for me to work on these things. I do look forward to continuing as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I wish to encourage each of you to Be Faithful, that is how we avail ourselves of His blessings.

My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into different kinds of temptations, knowing that the trying of your faith works patience. But let patience have its perfect work, so that you may be perfect and entire, lacking nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment