Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Lie (day 63)

And the serpent said to the woman, “You shall not surely die, for God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as God, knowing good and evil.”

Surely I have believed the lie.

Assuredly I have taken it into my heart and given it the place of honor.
My Will, My Desires, My Pleasures these things are paramount.
This is the way for me to find Happiness, Satisfaction, Completion.
I lied and said, “Jesus is Lord” when all the time, I only wanted to not go to Hell.
Truly I have been lord and judge in all things.

Surely I have believed the Lie.

I MUST! I MUST! I MUST!
DRIVE THIS LIE FROM MY HEART!
Where is the truth that can overcome?
Here is truth;
In me, that is, in my flesh good does not dwell.
My heart has been thoroughly polluted by my flesh,
But here is truth to begin the cleansing process

Create in me a clean heart Oh Lord
And renew a right spirit within me…
For:
Blessed are the pure in heart,

For they shall see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment