Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I Am Thankful for You

I am truly thankful for each of you who have come to read this blog, especially those of you who have visited two or more times. I believe we are all brothers and sisters. There are many things, important to each of us, that we don’t see or say just the same way. But then, we each one come from different places and our journey to where we are, has been unique. So, we each are in unique places with different reference points.

If you have come to this blog more than a couple of times you have seen something in the things that I say, that seem something like (though not the same) the things that you see.

As I have traveled around, I have met folks from a lot of different viewpoints: Some are quiet, some are loud; some are pushy and others are not; some are very interested in deep theology, others just want to see what will work. Most of us are some crazy mixture of different degrees of each of these characteristics and a few more.

I believe God has made each of us to be His children, And, I believe that following Jesus is the way to completely accomplish that. I have tried to keep that obvious in all that I write.


All of that being said, all of this somehow makes us family. And, I want you to know that I am thankful for each of you, sister and brother. I would love to sit down with each of you and a pot of coffee or some other beverage and talk about how we disagree and agree, maybe look at why. Talk about how our path has led to happiness and sorrow failure and success. And before we part we could embrace as family. And when we are apart we can think of one another with a thankful heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment