Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

This will be a place to begin

I have, for a long time hoped for some way to share my experiences as a desciple of Jesus with my friends and other brothers and sisters. There are two reasons that I want to do this. First of all, driving a truck all the time I don't get a lot of opportunity to have fellowship with other believers. And then second I just want to share whatever encouragement I find in God's word and in the lives of others.

If you find the things I share helpful, please let me know. If you think I'm off the wall I can stand to hear about that also. I am not interested in arguing with anyone but I can bear criticism.

I have several articles to share that I have shared on other sites but the site either went down or everyone gets buried in a ton of others. And besides I don't know if any of my friends had an opportunity to see them. So hopefully some of you will enjoy seeing what I share.

So read and enjoy. Comment if you like.

Be Faithful
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment